- Pleasant climate
- Fishing and Water Sports
- Attractive Housing Opportunities
- Arts and Entertainment
- Pleasing small town environment for raising a family
- Incorporated: 1909
- Population (City): 36,484
- Population (Metro): 168,852
- Elevation: 26 ft
- Encompasses an area of 35.4 square miles, 17.39% of which is water
Panama City Beach is home to one of the country’s largest sport fishing fleets.
The area boasts one of the highest concentrations of bottlenose dolphins in the world, one of the many reasons Panama City Beach travel is so popular.
Panama City Beach fishing is world famous, and fisherman can troll for multiple varieties of fish, including Blue Marlin, Red Snapper, Mackerel, Trout, Pompano and Cobia.